Cordoba is magical city that should be on your tour itinerary when visiting the Costa Del Sol. Affectionately known as the "heart" of Andalusia, it holds a special charm that will stay with you for long after your visit.
Book your tour of Cordoba here from just £59 per person for a full day tour with a convenient pick up in either Torremolinos, Marbella or Estepona. Instant ticketing and free cancellation providing it is outside of 24 hours.
Cordoba tour from Costa Del Sol
- The journey time from Malaga to Cordoba is around 2 hours.
- Enjoy the Roman Bridge built in the early 1st century BC
- Have a tour of the Jewish Quater - Wander the area’s narrow lanes and visit its famous synagogue and souks.
- Take in the beauty of Cordoba’s 14th century Synagogue, Cathedral and the former Great Mosque of Cordoba, built in 600 AD
- You will be picked-up at selected hotel in one of the following zones: Torremolinos, Marbella and Estepona in the morning.
Cordoba From Malaga in English
Cordoba From Malaga in Spanish
Cordoba From Malaga in French
Cordoba From Malaga in Italian
Cordoba From Malaga in German
Cordoba From Torremolinos in English
Cordoba From Torremolinos in French
Cordoba From Torremolinos in Italian
Cordoba From Torremolinos in German
Cordoba From Fuengirola in English
Cordoba From Fuengirola in Spanish
Cordoba From Fuengirola in French
Cordoba From Fuengirola in German
Cordoba From Marbella in English
Cordoba From Marbella in Spanish
Cordoba From Marbella in French
Cordoba From Marbella in Italian
Cordoba From Estepona in English
Cordoba From Estepona in Spanish
Cordoba From Estepona in French
Cordoba From Estepona in Italian
Cordoba From Estepona in German